We proposed a Stack Exchange Q&A site for Substrate. Comparable to Stack Overflow or Ethereum Stack Exchange, this should become the go-to reference for developers working on Polkadot, Kusama, or any other Substrate-based chain.
To successfully launch the Substrate site, we need to go through three essential stages.
- Beta Phase
We are currently in the Definition phase. To master this stage, we need 60 followers on the proposal and 40 questions that are exemplary for the proposed site (with a score of +10). Everyone, who has a Stack-Overflow or Stack-Exchange account is encouraged to invest 5 minutes and:
- Link your account to Area51.
- Follow the Substrate proposal by clicking “Follow it!” on the left.
- Write up to five actual questions that you might ask on this site.
- Upvote other questions you consider suitable for a Substrate Q&A portal.
- Share the link with your friends and colleagues on all channels.
If you don’t have any Stack Exchange accounts yet, it’s also worth to consider creating one for a potential future Substrate Q&A network site. You will get a notification once the proposal reaches the next stage.